Sunday, January 14, 2007

I leave my house in an hour for the sunny italian slopes where hopefully there'll be enough snow for a weeks snowboarding. It's my last break before i go back to college. I'm looking forward to it, mostly because i'm beginning to get bored at home and haven't seen some of my friends in a while. The results for our christmas tests are also coming out then, which isn't really something to look forward to ;) Sure we'll see how it goes :p

Hopefully by the time i get back, stubbing on Mono.XNA will be complete. We're oh so close to reaching that magical 100% stubbed mark. After that, with a bit of planning and discussion, we'll be able to start hacking our way through the implementation phases in a more controlled manner as opposed to dropping code in all over the place.

MonoTorrent will start getting some much needed love and attention over the coming weeks (or so i plan). I have a few things planned which i can't wait to get cracking on.

Mono.NAT (the uPnP library) is also in pretty good shape. I received a patch a few days ago which fixed a lot fo FxCop warnings and updated the library to CLS compliance. So feel free to give that a shot for all your uPnP port mapping needs.

Finally, do keep track of the Mono.XNA status at http://xna.taoframework.com/ClassStatus.html and http://xna.taoframework.com/ClassStatusGame.html. I won't be able to keep it updated while i'm away, but i did update it a few hours ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am i missing the point or is monotorrent not available to download in any form? If its not then why are you listing it here http://csharp-source.net/last-projects

Alan said...

The correct homepage is www.monotorrent.com. I'm not sure who put the listing up on csharp-source.net, but it wasn't me ;)

Hit Counter