This is a bugfix release to address a few reported issues and also a few issues that were discovered via my own testing.
* Add a helper method which ensures all data is flushed to disk
* Added additional error handling to prevent malformed DHT messages crashing the library
* Fixed issue when zeroing unused bits for torrents with an exact multiple of 32 pieces
* Fixed issue where data could be written to the wrong file if a file with the same name existed in multiple torrents
* Fixed the handling of torrents where the last file(s) are of zero length
* Fixed regression with global download rate limiting
* Fixed a performance regression with the new piece picking pipeline which resulted in lots of CPU cycles being used up on peers which have not sent an unchoke message
In other news, monotorrent.com is changing its hosting provider. It still brings you to the old website, but it'll be moved to http://projects.qnetp.net/projects/show/monotorrent soon enough. This is were future releases will be made.