Saturday, June 09, 2007

In less than 24 hours, I'll be flying off to Boston for the summer with only a small suitcase, a bicycle and a guitar to keep me company. I've been lucky enough to be accepted as an intern with Novell for the summer. I get to be chief coffee monkey and photocopier for a few months, isn't that great! ;)

This is an amazing opportunity, firstly i get to work on Mono (or related projects). That's gonna kick some serious ass. Secondly i get to visit the states for more than a week or two, which i've never been able to do before. This means i get to visit everywhere i want to visit as opposed to being short on time and having to compromise. Thirdly, it's just frikin awesome ;)

My only hope is that i have enough time to do everything i want to do over there. Visit NY, go to the Cheers bar, see the sites, visit my friend in Pennsylvania, go sky-diving (or not... who knows). So if anyone has any suggestions on what i should visit in Boston, let me know. I don't want to miss out on something good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome, Alan! Good luck :)

Hit Counter